1483 Douglas St #201
Victoria, BC V8W 3K4
Employer Information Session
Friday, March 2nd 10:00am – 12:30 pm
GT Hiring Solutions (WorkBC) 201 -1483 Douglas Street (at Pandora)
GT Hiring Solutions welcomes WorkSafeBC and the BC Public Service Agency
Did you know…
• Employs 3,000 people in 4 offices, and serves 2.3 million workers and 231,000 employers in the Province of BC.
• Has over 500 job classifications ranging from case managers and Vocational Rehab consultants to Occupational Safety and Hygiene officers to office and admin assistants.
The BC Public Service
• Employs over 26,000 people working in over 200 different job types providing service in 280 communities throughout BC.
• Offers a wide range of career opportunities in a wide variety of different fields, including Information Technology, Finance, Natural Resources, Health, Project Management and more.
• As of Feb 1st, there are over 80 jobs posted for the BC PSA in the Victoria area alone ranging from entry level/clerical to senior management.
This Information Session is a free public event. A light lunch will be provided. Registration will be capped at 60 on a first-come, first-served basis.
GTHS clients: Please contact your Employment Services Advisor
Non-clients: Register here: